Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Around the World in 80 Meals - meal number 3

For meal number three, we are going back to Asia.  This time we are going to Thailand.  I have always liked Thai food, but that is not why I picked this location.  I decided to go to Thailand so that I could use up the rest of my ingredients from Laos.  :-)

What I did know about Thailand is that it once was called Siam.  Now, the next time I watch the King and I, I now know where they are.  I also learned that Thailand is the world's 51st-largest country in terms of total area (little larger than Spain), and it is the 20th-most-populous country.

Our third meal is going to be Spicy Basil Chicken – Gkai Pad Gkaprow (or Gai Pad Kaprao), and you can find the recipe here: http://www.thaifoodandtravel.com/recipes/basil-chicken-recipe.html.

No comments:

Post a Comment