Sunday, October 6, 2013

Around the World in 80 meals - results from meal number 5

Making the Pico de Gallo
 We went to Mexico for meal number five.  I decided to go to Mexico because I can eat Mexican food eight days a week.  Also, I basically had everything on hand.

We had Chicken quesadillas with Pico de Gallo. Nicole and I made this meal together when she came and visited me.  She said that this was combination between a quesadilla and fajita, and I would agree.

Cooking the veggies for the quesadillas 

As you can tell, we had more than enough Pico.  I had Pico on everything for more than a couple of days after Nicole went back to L.A.

We got the recipes for this meal from the Food Network (http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/ree-drummond/chicken-quesadillas-recipe/index.html).


Cooking the chicken
Finished product

No comments:

Post a Comment