Saturday, October 5, 2013

Results from meal number 4 - Souvlaki

seasoning the lamb and veggies
It has been a long time since I posted my last meal.  While I have not been posting, I have been cooking and eating.

Over the next couple of days I will be posting my results from the meals that I have cooked thus far.

Meal number four was from Greece.  Nicole decided that we should try Souvlaki (http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Souvlaki), and we did.

Getting ready for the grill
This was a simple meal to prepare and to cook.  I again used my stove top pan grill.  Once again, I ended up filling my apartment with smoke from the grill.

This would be a great meal to cook to have people over and cook on the grill.  It is one of those meals that looks like it takes a lot of time to cook and prepare, but it isn't.


Done and ready to for the table

No comments:

Post a Comment